Before you even embark on the adventure of changing your hair colour, it is a great idea to perform a patch test, to make sure you are not sensitive to the ingredients in the hair dye.
Why should you do a patch test?
Although NATURIGIN is based on 96,3 % organically derived ingredients, it still contains a few ingredients that can be related to hair dye allergy to maintain a permanent hair colour quality. No matter what product you are about to use it is always a good idea to perform the test 24 to 48 hours before to prevent potential adverse effects.
How to patch test hair dye?
To perform a patch test of NATURIGINs hair dye, follow these 5 steps.
- Use cotton swabs to dab a small amount of the product onto your skin in an innocuous place, for example behind your ear or at the nape of your neck.
- Remember to do this with both the colour cream and activator, however, you do not have to mix the two just yet.
- Wait 24 to 48 hours and check for a reaction to the two components.
- If you see an irritation on the skin you should refrain from colouring your hair further.
- If your skin has not reacted to the patch test you are all set to continue your hair colouring adventure and should not experience any allergic reactions.